lunes, 22 de julio de 2013

The last time I posted tumblr images was long time ago and I really felt like doing it because I didn´t know what to write about.These days I ´m been really lazy,all day at my pool and not very much,I want to spend time with my family before going to Finland so that´s exactely what I´m doing.Maybe in some days I go pre-trip shopping so that I can show you some of my new stuff,I want to buy some rain boots and I hope I can find some good ones.Here I leave my pics,

Love.

La ultima vez que hice una entrada con imágenes de Tumblr fue hace mucho así me apetecía hacer una y además no sabía de qué otra cosa escribir.Últimamente estoy un poco vaga,no hago mucho más que usar internet y bajar a la piscina.Quiero pasar tiempo con mi familia porque luego cuando me vaya a Finlandia pasaré dos meses sin verles.Puede que en unos días vaya de compras pre-viaje y pueda enseñaros algo,voy buscando unas buenas botas de agua,espero encontrar unas que me gusten.Disfrutad de las fotos.
Besos.


This is Alia Wang,Alexander Wang´s nephew.She goes to his uncle´s shows and she so cute.


This is an amazing photo of Aland,the place in Finland where I´m going


I hope that one day I can live in Paris and have something like this in my apartment


La Saint Chapelle is definitely my favourite church in Paris and maybe my favourite monument there together with le Sacre Coeur.When you see the light there is just so amazing...it´s magic.I totally recomend you to go there.


Simon Nessman,a model.The last one I felt in love with,also you should know about RJ King


And Macarons from Laduree,in Cannes there´s a marvellous shop.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario